The higher the level of athlete, the more specific training they must get. Many athletes are serious about being good at their sport but few ever actually do the appropriate strength and conditioning training outside of the court or field to be great.
Max strength, power, explosive power, speed strength, muscle size, speed, quickness, agility, balance, stability, motor control and movement, muscle imbalances/compensatory patterning and injury prevention, the list goes on. There are many aspects that need to be addressed in order to maximize performance and health.
Again, every athlete has their own individual needs and weaknesses that need to be focused on. Doing random workouts will only yield average and random results, and can even set you backwards. Training with a properly designed program under the guidance of a qualified strength and conditioning professional will yield optimal results and make a good athlete great, every play of the game and every round of the match.
Within a competitive season and offseason, training needs to be appropriately periodized so that the athlete can develop the appropriate physical qualities and peak at the right time to perform at their best. There is a lot of science and practical experience that goes into getting things right.
At our facility, you will work with some of the absolute best strength and conditioning coaches that you will find who not only have experience and education working with athletes from pre teen level to pros and olympic level, but also have competed at a high level themselves in multiple sports.
Want to be great and dominate the competition? This is your place.
You will receive:
- An in depth assessment looking at body composition, postural alignment, compensatory patterning and muscle imbalances, strength and endurance tests, sport specific tests and every detail that is needed in order to develop a program based on YOUR specific needs.
- Proper Strength and Energy Systems Training- Learn how to train to optimize your movement, control compensations, develop specific strength and conditioning qualities needed for both you and your sport, and dominate the competition. With your own personalized programming and consistent coaching each session, your progress and improvement is measurable, monitored and attainable.
- Address underlying muscle imbalances and compensatory patterning that are, or could, inhibit your ability to move, perform and lead to injuries. .
- Reassessments and program updates to monitor your progress and continually improve on areas of need.
- Nutrition coaching (if elected) to help fuel your body for optimal performance in the weight room or at the next competition or race
Pricing & Membership Rates
Click here for our most up-to-date rates.